QUALITY AND FOOD SAFETY POLICY
Evropa A.D’s prime determination is consistency to follow through with the Quality and Food Safety Policy
Basic principles for the Quality Policy are:
- Highest priority in working is the quality of the products and the service that are provided;
- Orientation towards the buyers for meeting their demands;
- Working flexibility;
- Competitive prices;
- Good conditions for collaboration with all employees, trust and affiliation to the company;
- Building good relations with the suppliers for quality supply of raw materials;
- Continuous development of the work with full responsibility towards the society;
- Taking care of the environment;
- Authority’s responsibility on every level.
Basic principles for the Food Safety Policy are:
- Manufacturing of safe confectionery products;
- Constant advancement of good hygiene practice;
- Constant increase of customer satisfaction;
- Developed conscience in every employee for product safety;
- Constant education of the employees;
- Partner relations with the suppliers and consumers;
- Full tracking, control and managing of the processes;
- Investment in knowledge, new technology and development;
- Following of the world trends in manufacturing confectionery products.
In Skopje, 20.09.2017.